Set up restock notifications!
Nutrapoorna Thalipeeth Atta is made from premium quality grains sourced from preferred regions. The grains are hygienically cleaned in a series of machines & ground using the traditional stone-chakki grinding process to make atta with all the nutrients locked, which is then blended with premium quality masalas to give it the appetizing taste. It is then packed in hygienic conditions to ensure aroma and freshness remain intact.
Ingredients: Split Green Moong Dal, Jowar, Wheat, Chana Dal, Rice Flakes, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds.
Method of Preparation -
- Take 1 cup Nutrapoorna Thalipeeth/ Masala bhakhari atta and add crushed peanuts and shredded vegetables to it.
- Add water if required and make a soft dough.
- Press with hands to flatten it on a plastic sheet or wet cloth.
- Cook on tawa with oil till sides turn brown.
- Serve hot with homemade butter or Mirchi techa.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.