All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Postfinance for payment gateway and our delivery partner.
PERSONAL INFORMATION (SHARING – STORING - USING)
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your personal information is only shared with third parties to fulfil the contract and the payment. These third parties (for example - platform provider, payment gateway and logistic company) may be situated outside your country of residence. You agree that we share your data with such third parties.
Payment Gateway: The data will be stored by the software provider customweb GmbH, Winterthur in the data-cloud of Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, Luxembourg (a subsidiary of Amazon Web Service Inc., USA) on their servers in Ireland and checked by the firewall of Cloudflare Inc., USA. The data is no longer subject to the Swiss Data Protection Act and banking secrecy.
For our email communications, we use Microsoft 365 GoDaddy Basic Messaging. The data we store in this third-party service is only your email address, name, and preference for email communication.
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes, offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping, and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at - http://optout.aboutads.info
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- To protect your vital interests.
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest.
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Your personal information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Our products are available for purchase only for people over 18 years old. Our services are not intended for consumption or to attract anyone under the age of 18. If you know or have reason to believe that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last Updated: 24.04.2021